Senin, 15 Juni 2020

My Impression

Taking an English class during work is important for a education, because regardless of the major I chose, I must able to communicate well in written and spoken words. Therefore, increasing my knowledge and skills in English will increase my opportunities to success. Yet, currently, many students try to avoid taking English class due to the great amount of practice and dedication that requires. This, in the long run, decreases their abilities to analyze, express and critique ideas.
    As a non english speaker, learning english gave me energy to improve my overall language. Because English is one of international language. Taking an english class is a great opportunity to me.
    When I'm taking this class, there are so much experiences and knowledge to me. Like, I can understand and learn english properly, increase my language, speak in English fluently, do so many entertaining exercises and quizzes, and sooo many more.
     The only problem that i faced is my struggle when i do a difficult exercise. That's a real struggle. It makes me have to think and think more to answer that. But that's a great experience to have.
 
 I hope, when this pandemic is ended, we can learn english more and get into the spirit. Because only with perserverance, we can work our way up to the top. Keep going on!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar