Part 1: Style questions
Q: What is your favorite mode of transportation?
A: I love riding bicycle to go from one place to another. However, bicycle has it own limitations, and one cannot travel on it for long distances. Apart from bicycle, i prefer flights for longer distances.
Q: How much time do you spend travelling on a normal day?
A: I probably spend about an hour and a half travelling to and from work. I travel during the rush hours, so there is quite a lot of traffic.
Q: What do you do while you are travelling?
A: I usually listen to the radio or a CD. In the morning i like to listen to the news to find out what is happening in the world.
Q: Do you ever have a problems with transport?
A: Yes, as i said. I get stuck in the traffic on my way to and from work. I used to get annoyed by traffic jams, but now i'm used to them.
Part 2: Style Task
1. Describe your favorite means of transport?
you should say:
-What it is
-When and how often you use it
-Why you use it
-Why it is your favorite transport
People in this world use the means of transportation which are suitable for them. The previous mentioned means of transportation are used to travel within the country whereas the airplanes are used to travel from one county to another.
My favorite means of transportation is a car. I got this car when i was 19 years old. First i used to travel on a bus, but after getting the car my life got a lot of easier and felt that car was a necessity it rather than a luxury. First, i used to travel on a bus and I never reached my destination on this time. There was a day when i missed a bus and due to that I also missed my exam so i got a zero on my exam.
I think that the use of a car enables a person to reach on time and it also protects a person from bad weather. There are also some disadvantages attached to the use of car as it is very expensive to keep a car and a person also has to pay for the maintenance charges. Cars also create pollution and traffic congestion.
I still feel that the benefits of using a car outweigh the drawbacks and more and more people in this world are trying to get their own car.
Part 3: Style Questions
Q: Do you ever use public transport?
A: Well, i do use public transport when i need to travel to far off places and i don't have much time. Also, they are a better way of transportation when i am alone, as they tend to be safer.
Q: Do you like the public transport in your country?
A: I think apart from some faults here and there, the public transport is really good in my country. It is cheaper and tend to be more safe. There are lots of buses and vikrams, so one does not need to wait for a very long time for them. However, the buses and the vikrams tend to overload more people than can adjust in the bus, making them often prone to accidents. But with the strictness from the government in recent times, the situation has improved a lot.
Q: What is the differences between taking a bus and taking a train?
A: There is not much a difference when going for smaller distances, apart from the fact that trains tend to be more comfortable as one gets to sleep. With bus, one is stuck at one place and has to sit. However, in longer distances, trains tend to be faster as compared to bus.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar